It is important to have your boiler working at its optimum efficiency, manufacturers recommend servicing your boiler annually. Faulty gas boilers can lead to them leaking carbon monoxide, so it is essential that your household is kept safe.
We carry out servicing and maintenance on most types of boilers and appliances by:
- Checking your gas pressure to make sure it’s running correctly.
- Testing your flue to make sure your boiler isn’t leaking carbon monoxide.
- Inspecting your appliance and its controls to make sure they are safe.
- Looking for any wear or leaks to your appliance.
Remember, we have Gas Safe and OFTEC registered service engineers that are can service gas and oil central heating boilers. We can also provide insurance backed breakdown policy and Landlord Annual Gas Safety Certificates, if you need them.
First, contact Robinson and Baker on 01424 436931 or use the contact form below.
We will then arrange to make an appointment with you to service your boiler for you and advise you of any improvements that can be made to your system.
Telephone: 01424 436931
Robinson and Baker also provide these services:
- Full Bathroom design and installation
- Full Heating design and installation
- Domestic Water Systems design and installation
- All general plumbing and heating works
- We will always give you best advice to suit your circumstances and budget
- We always use floor coverings when working to protect your décor
- All our engineers are fully qualified with the latest accreditations
- Each installation is overseen by a supervisor before hand over
- We always ensure our customers are fully conversant with the controls before we leave
- We endeavour to be with you the same day in case of emergency
- All our engineers wear Robinson and Baker uniforms